I've never got your biased animosity towards China - for a guy...

1. 84,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I've never got your biased animosity towards China -

for a guy that's intelligent - I've always stumbled on that one with you - and, your post that I'm replying to displays that bias

ask someone to read your post - it's an opinion without one single fact in it

you waltz past actual evidence ------------ that the US has military bases all over the planet - which can only suggest power and expansionistic tendencies

you waltz past the evidence of a lack of Chinese military bases all over the world

you miss Chinese history which shows them to be traders - and, almost all positioning of security was to secure trade routes - for Chinese AND for foreign traders - the Silk Road being a prime example.

you also seem to miss totally that pretty much every nation expands their military capability in line with their economic expansion

most expand their military 'following' their economic expansion -

there's two clear exceptions to that -----

Romans - and, the USA ------------ both expanded their empires economically 'following' their military expansion.

China is the direct opposite of that

why in gods name such a bias and fear of China when we don't have a fear of the USA - is mysterious

and, IMO - illogical

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.