HDR hardman resources limited

marloo final, page-14

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    I whinge as much as I want. You think I am scared of responding because you are popular on some Internet forum and because you are bullish HDR, the most worshipped stock on here? Wrong pal, I am hardly scared of you or whoever will back you up.
    You must think you are mighty tough to attack someone personally on an Internet forum. I think you are a joke, mate.
    I attack you back because you attacked me first. The only reason you got a problem with me is because I said something negative about Hardman Resources. Gosh, you are narrowminded and a complete fool.

In fact, I got a right to whinge. I can do whatever I want, this is a free forum. You must be an idiot for not realizing it. In fact, your low IQ shows because you respond to my posts.

I can just see how you got angry when reading my post about HDR a week or so ago. Gosh, you are hilarious getting angry at something like that. Sit back and think why you got angry and you might, and I say might because your IQ is probably below 10, realize that it is absolutely dumb and you are taking this too seriously.

Some people think they are so tough on here, I can see that from just a few weeks. Funny how people attack others personally when they lose money, then gloat when they make money.
    I've seen more people behaving like children on this Internet forum than at a high school.
    Grow up capman, go outside and learn about life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.