MMA 0.00% 21.5¢ maronan metals limited

Maronan same top shareholders. IVR has zero of the same shareholders when Paris silver was discovered., page-28

1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    Having held shares in literally hundreds of mining companies over the past 60+ years, my main focus in judging a company and its management has always been mainly on results. What have they achieved, and are they making good use of the shareholders' funds and building a bigger and better company for the future benefit of all stakeholders?

I have no complaints at all about MMA (or about RDM). They are proving up one of the biggest and richest silver deposits in Australia, and they are clearly establishing that they have something that not too many silver companies can claim - in the same geographical location they have quite separate deposits of silver/lead and of copper/gold and of gold alone. Each of these resources on its own is already very significant, especially the silver, and further growth can realistically be expected.

MMA are proving what many have thought for a very long time, that Queensland still has some extrermely valuable silver and gold deposits, some of them very high grade. MMA is a standout company for me in the Queensland scene, although I hold shares in several other Qld companies which also have interesting precious metals deposits, such as BMR which might well prove to have some very high grade silver as well as the high grade gold.

Out of all the current Australian silver companies, I'm most invested in MMA , and I'm very happy to hold and to add to my holdings when opportunities arise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $54.57K 246.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94600 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 582 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.