MMA 0.00% 21.5¢ maronan metals limited

Maronan the silver unicorn, page-8

1. 3,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1144
    Everything on the spreadsheet provides a different methodology to compare the different juniors. Some duplicate others but arrive at the figures via different calculations. The companies with scoping studies or higher studies provide strip ratios, so that is important for the open pit operations. I have highlighted what I believe is the most important things to look at in yellow, if you are investing for the silver, which is why I am here. In a perfect world, MMA would have a minimum 50% silver.

The items highlighted in red/blue are also important. The blue is just highlighting the East/West Pb/Ag resource against the whole project in red. this resource has 43% silver. I am not as excited with the Cu/Au side as it drags down the project grades and the aim should be to pay off the capex ASAP which means no Cu/Au in the initial years unless they can reach a toll treatment arrangement with another copper miner in the area. Failing reaching a toll treatment agreement I think that MMA will initially only target the high grade Cu/Au unless the Cu price rises significantly. There is one high grade area at the lower end of the starter zone. and the rest is beneath it.

I just read yesterday that a gold miner put out a feasibility study for an underground project with an orebody that plunges vertically like Maronan. I will do a comparison between the gold company and MMA to try and arrive at potential costs and profits for MMA.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6338/6338869-b53d86bb1f616a0456b3fdb2d9fcd844.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $54.57K 246.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94600 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 582 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.