TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

For my two bobs, I think RDYs will takeover Fonda(that is why...

1. 205 Posts.
    For my two bobs, I think RDYs will takeover Fonda(that is why they are so secretive about the sales figues) and management are protecting shareholders from giving the whole company away with it.

I feel completely comfortable about this stock atm. Although I paid twicw as much as I should have(hindsight).

We have funding to get by. The dillution is not that big a deal as we still have a company that has many products which will, if all goes well, make this dillution look miniscule. We have instos and si on board- lets face it the volumes being traded before were not going anywhere. These investors will bring more exposure and hopefully positive exposure to ACL which will in turn reflect in the sp.

Directors oppies. I have no problem with this at all. Lets face it 400000 at a strike price of 33c. C'mon lets say the sp is $1(mc180mil) and they vest all of this parcel, gross proceeds are $268000. Why is this being treated so harshly?If sp is $10(mc 2.6bil) they are worth $4 mill. And from what some posters claim they would net a lot more than this.

I have read posts that suggest that fonda alone is a $400mil per year(and growing) industry just in US- there are 3 plays atm and suddenly some posters render fonda a failure-hardly. Where has all the positives gone pre approval? Remember RDYs mc went up some $300mil the day approval was announced.

I get the impression from some posts that the onc side of the bussiness(100%)is being sold off for this measly amount to fund trials- surely this isnt the case?

Btw was there ever a trading halt or please explain as to the price coming down post approval? or was it controlled to the point where it was within ASIC boundaries? only time will tell.

It amuses me when I look at other companies that have had spectacular rises in sp at the mentality of different posts. I watched BRM go from 40c to $6, and didnt I have a case a of the should haves. FMG SFR all started as penny stocks yet look at them in their prime(not atm). When do you sell? It does not matter if the sp is at 5c or $5 atm, the fact is we have a very long road left to travel with this one(which looks more promising each day) and if you are after a quick buck, you may look back in disbelief in the not too distant future. Its not when you get on but when to get off imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.