TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

I appreciate the fact that holders are unhappy with the...

1. 205 Posts.
    I appreciate the fact that holders are unhappy with the decisions made- but it is ALL hindsight. IMO management would have been tapping major shareholders on the shoulder maybe 12 months ago? It was no secret that ACL needed money and in a hurry(to keep us solvent). Who has control over the sp? Ultimately the shareholders do- whether they are buyers or sellers.

Someone posted just after FDA approval the a certain broker placed a sell on ACL. It was at this time that the real damage was done. The world markets were and are still getting smashed!

And the fact remains that we now have NEW instos and SIs on board. Take it as a kick in the guts if you will but I see it as an extremely positive move.

WHY? Because look at the world markets- instos are pulling money from everywhere, sofisticated investors are investing in bonds, cash and gold. Why would they invest in ACL? Because they see the same promise that long and short term holders see. Like i said last night things are looking better by the day- the risk is being reduced by the day(cashflow wise).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.