marriage bill back in parliament, page-111

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80

Chuck, we agree on a few issues so forgive me for this.....

You cant deny most delinquents and nohopers are the result of disfunctional families, where no discipline or moral values are instilled in the child in the home.......and this applies to the children of wealthy families as well as to the children of the low socio-economic class.
    A lot of what a child becomes is based on role-modeling.....
    A boy "mimics" the father......a girl, the mother....
    Remember that tv add on domestic violence? where the father is beating his wife and the little boy is there with him, face screwed up and putting his 2-bob's worth in?

Now, from a family member in childcare for decades., I used to hear how the kids act out what takes place at at home....
    Sometimes its humorous, sometimes its shocking.......
    But trust me, the wife beating, drunkenness, the fornication in a home, is sometimes acted out in play periods at the centre.......so everyone knows Uncle Fred beats Aunt Mavis when he has a few. Kids witness parents having sex and tell all about that.....If parents knew how much is gleaned about them, they'd never send their kids to childcare or school, lol.
    How can one have children in a same-sex marriage that will not be traumatised or affected by their life at home?
    And in due course and quite innocently, they will affect other kids......
    Nah, cant have it.
    If 2 gays want a bit of paper saying they are joined, OK, good luck to them. But there should be no children in their pseudo family.....under any conditions....
    It would be disastrous for the kids, and have an adverse effect on society in general....
    No statistics I can quote there, just a long lifetime of observation, personal, and that of others.....
    Society is sick enough these days without tipping it on its back completely....

GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.