marriage bill back in parliament, page-199

1. 10,404 Posts.
    finnet "
    i will fight this mentality - it is just plain wrong - and it is hurting many defenceless, powerless people who contribute a lot to our society

you know where you can shove your bigotry"

......finnet it is amazing what you read into things when you have a strong conviction/s.

Such blind single mindedness can only lead to misplaced judgments, illogical conceptualization and obvious frustration culinating in an acid tongue front on attack.

Ouch, gee, bigot !! Oh the pain.

If you have been happily married for as long as you said then why dismantle the institution that has obviously been a life's blessing for you.

I know you champion the down trodden homosexuals who wish to marry and I understand the view that we eliminate marriage so everyone's equal in the eyes of the law but then you discriminate against the majority.

You sit at home screaming your wishes and prejudices at us from your computer but most view the world so differently from you.

Anyway, if this amendment to the Marriage Act gets to the Senate after July next year then it will become law.

Personally I view that favorably so your 'bigot' accusation is typically one of your acid bullets fired from your illusionary pop gun and missing it's mark by a mile.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.