marriott hotel completely destroyed, page-160

1. 2,677 Posts.
    Dear back on track, your reference to 'well researched' facts seems to refer to anything on a 'conspiracy' website that has been taken out of context to prove a point as your source.

logic, commonsense and reality are sometimes need to be used help see through the crap that some people seem to spread.

I am not on a crusade to prove the existence of anything, but rather to debate and point out inconsistencies in arguements that some people wish to raise to support illogical comments.

I beleive that we are not alone in the universe, but to have them come to earth everyday to probe everyone or they run governments is a bit rich . We have amatuer astromoner peering at the sky every night. They get a clear picture of a metoer or commet traveling at 100,000 mph, or a tiny speck of star, yet they never see a UFO or the UFO pictures taken are blurry.

and i agree that oil is a source of conflicts, but again this aint a conspiracy. dafur is an oil thing supported by the chinese, but since USA aint there it is not worth discussiong yet 1000 upon 1000s are displaced.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.