marriott hotel completely destroyed, page-7

1. 6,351 Posts.
    triage, I'm not sure that you really get what Vayama is saying.
    Note : On the bottom of his post.

"Sponsor a child

www.worldvision.com.au

www.plan.org.au

www.childfund.org.au"

We might not get to hear about some Western atrocities committed abroard, especially in history books written by the conquerers. Australian Aboriginals, American Indians, even ask the Irish, Scots and Welsh...., so forth and so on. We get to see Smart bombs on TV excising the cancers with no collateral damage. I wish terrorists would adopt a more Mahatma Ghandi style. We get our News, shake our heads at these horrible acts... I do too.... and it leaves me asking "How do terrorists think they are going to win people over with these barbaric acts?"..... but I also understand desperate people do desperate things......you have to ask why they go to such extremes. Forgiveness needs to come from both sides of conflicts, honest self-examination always helps. We all share pretty much the same DNA, others have been nurtured in less fortunate environs........ someone once mentioned on HC, "nine meals away from anarchy", that would apply to pretty much everyone I reckon. We need to read between the lines of our "News" and "History", who's editing.

After this last atrocious act, more poor kids have probably lost their Mums and Dads and will need sponsoring.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.