marriott hotel completely destroyed, page-84

1. 6,351 Posts.
    Incidentally, by WMD, I mean "Weapons of Mass Destruction", not the misinformation, partial information, narrow-minded information, fear-inducing, hate inciting, "consume lots and buy guns for security type" WMD's.....

The WMDs delivered through "News" and "Commercials"..... Weapons of Media Distraction.

Heard something once about pulling the telephone pole out of your eye to see clearly to pull the speck out of the eye of another.......... and if the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness.......

...but some adopting the "I AM RIGHT" and draw their own irrevocable, irrefutable, indisputable ideas (they don't think they are right, they KNOW they are right), but NOT realizing they are the biggest pyramid builders of all putting gold at the top.... whilst many are enslaved and all around is a waste land....

must be true, must be official, must be right cause "Nobody knows news like seven"... and they got it off CNBC (what, not on CNNNNNN??)... and I also heard Oprah talking about it (lots of informed cheering in background)...... plus I saw Dubya at a religious rally... he must have God on his side... I mean, how many Presidents can read a book upside down....????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.