CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Even easier to answer. "How does highlighting the SP of other...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1928
    Even easier to answer.

"How does highlighting the SP of other companies explain the capital management, collapse in SP"?

I can only offer the comments' as a thought as I and the shareholders also try and work this out.
    1. CGB is part of the Cannabis sector where there has been a collapse in the Aussie market. I think 4 companies have gone to the wall and the same amount rebadged even as cannabis companies...that might explain it, perhaps? People I talk to about the sector, feel that contributed to all stock prices being put to the knife. The charts show it. Plenty of references to that in here and other stocks.

2. CGB is party of the Australian Cannabis sector which collapsed alongside the Global Cannabis market. People I talk to about the global market definitely feel that contributed to the Australian downward pressure on share prices.

3. The share register was very large held by a large percentage of Retail investors who followed HC..Historicals show that in the HC view data. I was told by many Retailers that they were selling when it relisted back in 2019 stirred up by HC keyboard warriors.. Perhaps that might explain it? I took phone calls from those investors and then saw a heap of selling when it relisted..so I believe that might be proof of the collapse

4. COVID and the effect on businesses from 2020 to 2022 would have effected everyone as we were all locked away for over a year. That might explain it? I do think everybody knows that unless except those across the world who deny it happened . They did write it in some ann's from memory. That might explain some of it!

"and a ~12-month suspension of CGB (and all of the other failures to deliver)?" Definitely a frustration for all of for this mess of a stock, for sure. A fair comment and part of a question. It is suspended

"Does that same point apply when CGB was QBL?"
    What point was that again? It had a steady rise in 2017. When Canntab was announced in January 2018 was when most of the trouble occurred before the suspension. I think HC actually moderated 2 months worth of posts..just gone..I might be wrong..but that might have contributed to it. Whne the stock price flipped up from 7 to 9 to 11 cents abnd back down to 7 cents. A 4 cent movement ...not tens of cents...not a dollar jump like SCU but 4cents..redface.png

"Does that same argument apply when QBL was AGV?" I thought QBL did what a penny explorer was supposed to do and sell a tenement and make some profit. Did QBL sell off the Broad dam Gold project and return over $2ML to investors. People might see that as failure? eek.png I thought it was logical and then buy into a sector that was going high i.e. Bauxite???what.png I am just not sure what the logic is here. Perhaps other members might tell me why selling a dam for a profit is bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.