CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Mars Mines Ltd (Feldman&Co) / BuscarCompany/Eon Discovery Inc / CGB Mgmt, page-31

1. 1,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    I agree oeblow and it looks like the most likely path.

The "mining fantasy" is just AE's boredom killer while we wait for news smile.png

The Cannabis/Hemp industry might be on the cusp of a little resurgence in 2024. Its starting to look a lot better globally.

One thing is for sure, the Cannabis hype is dead and being debt free and profitable is the only recipe for investor confidence these days.

As many investors globally have found the Cannabis industry is a risky investment...but there are companies starting to emerge that are looking solid moving forward. Some big moves recently by major players.

Quality production in a low cost environment is key to profits and is going to be important and will give CGB an advantage possibly.

It will be good to get some news Friday? to clarify things on the CGB plan moving forward.

If people want to talk mining go to GMN there is some great info there and it looks like they have some fantastic ground.

I hope CGB has given up (or sold) its Bauxite lease if its a Wellness Company in future. It just confuses things.

Good luck oeblow, we could all use some!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.