CND 3.13% 3.3¢ condor energy limited

marsden-1, page-5

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for the update....As for an "accurate" prediction, I would not personally venture down that track...

However if we recall that Marsden-1 has taken a total of
    55 days from spud,including "unplanned downtime", until finish of logging,then the time line should look something like this..

Spud Davenport-1 approx.=30th.April.Plus,say,40 days drilling,core sampling,loggging = 10th JUNE..

Rig down,relocate to Macintyre 2-H,Rig up,=14(?)days before spud,and that takes us up to the 24th JUNE ..

This timeline does NOT make provision for any possible
    (but non-preventable)delays, such as unplanned maintenance requirements,adverse weather conditions,etc...

One MAJOR factor relevant to this program is the proposed starting date for the Service Rig re-entry into Baldwin-2H.

That should, (MY opinion only), commence at approximately the same time as Rig 918 spud, but would be more relevant in terms of what flow rates,etc, may be expected and then mobilise that Service Rig over to Mac-1 by approx.late JUNE.

All of the above is totally dependent upon a host of factors, most of which can be planned for and the appropriate provisions put into place.
    BUT,the wet season should be on the horizon by end of June...(but fear not, I am conversing with the weather Gods on that!!!!)...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $19.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $3.416K 103.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 415827 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 244874 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.