MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Martin Aircraft extends IPO for offshore investor, page-21

1. 9,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 795
    Hi Cashley. their competition in so many aspects are small drones up to helicopters. I know drones can't do weight currently but technology is moving fast and with only cameras they have far longer duration and are automated. In so many capacities a real human doesn't need to be in it and a camera is all that is required and a smaller payload with no risk to a human.. Just warning that they only see their competition as the old James Bond jetpack and are marketing themselves as such . Don't get me wrong I believe there is a market and i love teh whole idea but i am not getting caught up with their spin. i may be wrong and teh military will go mad on them but they are often slow to adopt stuff especially not American stuff so I will sit on the sidelines. The Chinese and their games when it comes to funding is like a shell game and I have seen it in small miners and now they want to use the same strategy in some small caps. Very hard to tell if they are genuine or not in their intent and so many play crazy games using foreign shells of companies with no asset so you can never get money from them or persue them via courts. If the money isn't upfront these days I am always suspicious as they try and renegotiate or a related party does at the last minute . If it isn't cash in the account I don't assume it will ever come .

Have a great Christmas break everyone and I hope it lists and at a premium for all you early investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.