MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Martin Aircraft extends IPO for offshore investor, page-9

1. 291 Posts.
    All fair enough points. Of course, I want them to succeed as well, as I have subscribed for some shares ;-). However, I have a feeling that the interest is not as great as it may appear. What I noticed is that the advertising for the IPO came close to the closing date (before it was extended). Why bother offering to the masses when you have enough institutional investors?! I imagine the interest was slim and therefore they went "global". I still get emails from various parties advertising for the IPO.

I have been following them since a couple of years now, and I always thought that I wanted to have shares when they appear on the share market. If the IPO is successful then my wish will become true. Of course, I could have waited until they start trading and buy then. In hindsight probably a smarter move. Now I just hope it won't bite me in the butt; at least in the short term. I agree with you that the amount they are raising is probably not enough to see them through all the way to start of production. Lets hope by then the share price is $2.23 and they can raise some more at $2.15. Hahaha... Just wishful thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.