martin armstrong - on party politics ., page-7

1. 17,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Thanks for the post dub .It always amazes me when people talk about being demorcratic but never perhaps realy stop and think how our system of governance realy works.I see a call tonight by some bussiness people for another election and then for us to back the result! What is wrong with backing the result now?It does not suit them so in turn they want a recall .

Do you see any of them calling for change to the electoral system? No they want influence it to thier own needs and changes perhaps and perhaps would render thier ability to make change recinded.But now they want recind the electoral system and then for us to back the result.The majority of people voted this is the result back it.If you want call for change then call for change to the constituion .I do not want go to an early election if this is not the case!

Its like Tonies plebicite just wont suit all the people all the time .If the result does not favour the voter its cry foul.We all know how foul that can get with the case of Hanson springs to mind.Reeks of bigotry.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.