tweeledeeI see no-one from Armstrong's corner has answered your...

1. 4,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2629
    tweeledee

I see no-one from Armstrong's corner has answered your question so allow me.

Armstrong is reputed to have run, at least up until Bernie Madoff outed himself, the biggest ponzi scheme of all time, ripping Japanese investors I think.

He spent a number of years in jail on contempt of court but then rolled over and is now doing time for the ponzi scheme itself.

No doubt he and his followers say it is a set-up but according to the movie, the Shawshank Redemption, I watched the other nights everyone in jail says that. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_A._Armstrong

Also to note that Jim Sinclair blew a lot of his followers up with his unequivocal call that the gold price would explode in early May last year. When it tanked after a small pop he castigated those who had followed his advice and done a bundle for poor risk management. These blokes always have an out but personally I thought Sinclair got caught dead in the water with that call and is now damaged goods.

Let's talk on 20 Apr 09 and see whether it looks like 19 Apr could have been an inflection point for this market.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.