GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Martin Conversation, page-90

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Hi @Subs

Sorry for my delayed reply.

Ok perhaps not so sorry, because I haven't been here and it's been a blessing.

There was no discussion from the company telling me to stop speaking my mind.

The company know me well and if they ever have an issue they would contact me directly but my discussion between Martin and I was instigated from my side because I just wanted to chat with him, it was as simple as that. Nothing more exciting.

So I took a punt and he replied and then he called me a day or so later. He knows where my passions are at, which was not dissimilar to his own.

One thing I have learnt is how amazingz it is that people want daily updates about where the company is going. As my buddy @airconditioner would say... Each bolt you want to know when it turns.

For me I found stepping away from all this craziness allows me more time to understand what is going on and I have found time to connect with people that won't belittle me, but just want to discuss without this feeling of the left nor the right being right or wrong.

Anyways, take care buddy along with the rest that see this as a place to vent.

Best Regards,

Chris
    Last edited by Thesi: 21/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.