CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

martin fergusson ranting on in today's...

1. 2,439 Posts.
    In today's Australian,

Martin Fergusson ravving on about how we can't gaurantee electicity supply to OZ households and OZ businesses without putting in 100 billion into infrastructure!!!!!!

GRRRRRR......6 months back i sent the info from CFU's presentation to "Australian and NZ climate change and businees conference" to Wong's office and they sent me a confirming email saying that it was passed on to Wong.

John Brumby launched the Bluegen back on the 22ND May....Nearly a year ago, and no following up!

I'm sure Brendan used the names Penny and Martin for the houses in the presso's to try and wake our DUMB AND DUMBER pollies up,to no availe either!!!

Now it does'nt matter cause the rest of the world is taking up our co's technology enmass.

And, Garrett's got "BATT's in his Bellfry" we should not cry for he had to fill it with something because there is no brain in there.

We can leave our pollies at home in OZ for we are travelling the world with OUR CO's WINNING TECH,and gaining more and more positions in the world market.

I beleive our position is cemented in place at the top of the new electricty generating techs.

So Martin rant and rave all you like about infrastructure for you are too stupid to see the light put in front of you which is CFU!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.