Cmc Market that they have low margins, great spreads and offer a...

1. 56 Posts.
    Cmc Market that they have low margins, great spreads and offer a great trading platform.....this is all Hype (B/S)
    When you compare a trade on a Indice with my provider I.G. you will find their spreads awful, because they make you trade more contracts (ie 10 times) than you would with the same trade on I.G. So you pay more commission.
    Also compare the same trade again and you will find that your profits are more with I.G.
    On the IBEX... CMC is $1.55 per point on I.G it is $15.50 per point. Similar on the DAX.
    I trade from charts and CMC charts are hopeless & very limited. You know they are going to gap on each open.
    I have found short term there are 2 trend lines and one must know the direction of these trend lines at all times.
    I trade off the 1 minute & 5 minute time frames and often get 100 point trades over a couple of hours. I usually have 2 trades per session and seldom hold overnight.
    Martin have a look at I.G .... I think you will be pleasantly surprised also take a look at my 2 markets the DAX & IBEX.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.