Hi argustuft,I only just saw your thread. Thanks for the...

1. 5,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Hi argustuft,

I only just saw your thread. Thanks for the info.

I've continually heard good things about IG. But I heard that they made it harder for scalpers. Can't remember the details. No automatic stops or something maybe, and various other little rules? I think it was IG. Or maybe I'm mixing it up with FP?

I don't understand this: "When you compare a trade on a Indice with my provider I.G. you will find their spreads awful, because they make you trade more contracts (ie 10 times) than you would with the same trade on I.G"

Can you give an example?

I also don't understand this: "On the IBEX... CMC is $1.55 per point on I.G it is $15.50 per point. Similar on the DAX."

I thought it just depended on your leverage. If CMC and IG both give the same leverage - 100:1 or 200:1, then it should be the same per point. What am I missing?

I agree that CMC charts are unrealistic. They give a million indicators, but it's irrelevant because they make up the prices themselves. But I thought this was true of all CFD providers regarding indices?

Can you give us the details of your two trend line theory? "I have found short term there are 2 trend lines and one must know the direction of these trend lines at all times."

I use 1 minute and 5 minute too. How do you get 100 point trades while daytrading? I settle for 10 points every second day.

I've been looking at DAX. Volatile. I was thinking at 0.70% down today that it would go up and it went to 0.44%. IBEX is volatile too. I like the ASX because it has clear leads and no noise from other markets, whereas Euro markets are all reacting to each other and to the US futures. Why do you recommend DAX and IBEX?

Cheers and TIA.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.