IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

re: not so bad...oooh yes Says the person that sold out.If...

1. 336 Posts.
    re: not so bad...oooh yes Says the person that sold out.

If you're out, you're a sore loser. If you made plenty of money, then you have nothing to complain about.

Why didn't everyone praise Cdch1 when the stock went from 6 cents to 28. Didn'ty see B2 saying much at all.

Market sentiment doesn't always tell you what the stock is really doing. These guys are here for the long term, they are no Croesus or Sons of Gwalia or Pasminco. Just because you didn't like their decision to defer mining until the numbers were slightly more robust doesn't make it a basket case.

What would you prefer, that we toll treated, gave all the profit back to the bank to pay for interest on the bank loan and end up paying for it through a share price at 5 cents when they can't make any money out of toll treatment? Get real.

You're all just day traders, the real investors are still holding onto their stock or buying more.

Sure the share price hurts and you are asking yourself why didn't sell at 28 cents? I can tell you why, you were thinking that the gold price was kicking butt, the share price was heading in the right direction, you all had no idea that the gold price would reverse, the oil price reverse and the Euro would reverse against the USD. You'll are sheep following the flock.

If you are so good at investing, you would have all sold your IGR's at 28 and bought MoOX 15 cents and be sitting on a handsome 1000% plus return, but face it, most of you are mug punters, might as well put your money on the roulette wheel.

IGR will be around longer than most of you will be investing, you couldn't see quality if it sat on your face, and I will be writing again in 6 months, and the lot of you will be kicking yourselves again, this time for not buying a golden opportunity.

Stock bagging the stock, you must have too much time on your hands. Sour grapes I call it. This is an opportunity but you're too upset to see it.

Chris Cairns will get us to production, history tells us so.

Regards

Kojasper
    -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.