IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Received from Marty at 2.25am Sydney time as set out in full...

1. 880 Posts.
    Received from Marty at 2.25am Sydney time as set out in full below. THIS IS A COP OUT> The questions that I sent to him were fair and reasonable. He has refused to engage in an intelligent fashion.

Without Prejudice

Dear anonymous [email protected] aka "Red Faces",

I am sorry to hear of your loss from previous management. If you bought back in under new management you would of made a considerable return and I am sorry that you will miss out and can't invest in Prima BioMed because of your past trauma. Shareholders are very happy with new mangement, direction and the shareprice performance. Look what we have delivered, multiple sources of finance effectively removing the largest risk to the company, introducing a world class scientific and medical team that passionately believe in the ovarian cancer vaccine becuase there currently is an unmet demand for this deadly disease and a focus of US FDA approval pathway.

From the anonymous nature of your email, your focus on a conspiracy and bitter tone I assume you wish damage to the current shareholders and most sadly the patients that will receive the vaccine.

Perhaps you should focus your energy on something else in your life, forget an online chat forum, move on and let us focus on delivering something constructive to society.

Good luck, Martin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.