IMM 6.25% 30.0¢ immutep limited

martin rogers says cvac rights 100% prr, page-17

1. 371 Posts.
    Hi MisterS, great work in getting this feedback from PRR's CEO last week.

I just want to follow up in relation to PRR controlling CVAC and payments still due to Merck Sharp & Dome who appears to have acquired the rights.

Your earlier post states the following:

"Biomira don't exist as a company anymore and the rights have been sold to Merck Sharpe & Dome.

However, Prima collapsed its relationship with Biomira swapping project ownership for shares in Prima and Prima acquired the worldwide rights for Biomira. This is a very good position for shareholders. Prima owns 100% of CVac. Biomira sold their shares a while back.

My question is this...Whilst PRR controls 100% of CVAC are Merck Sharp & Dome entitled to any milestone payments or royalties should CVAC every make it to the market or for that matter progress further through clinical trials than it currently is?

Could you please email Martin Rogers and get a reply to this, he certainly has been willing to promptly reply to you in the past and trust he can do it again. Can you post his reply for everyone's benefits as well?

Thanks for your help

PS...you can steer Mr Rogers to the 13 Feb 2007 ASX release that states that whilst controlling 100% of CVAC, PRR still have (albeit reduced) milestone and royalty obligations on CVAC for clear access to MUC-1 Intellectual Property.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 29.5¢ $2.355M 7.796M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128197 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.