IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

martin rogers support

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Lets show our support for Martin rogers and co, remember Martin has turned the fortunes of Prima around, after trading around .005cents to a steady 6cents and above. It has taken over 12 months for this to occur, it has been no doubt achieved in the worst 12 month financial global period in our lifetime.

Martin successfully negotiated $12m of funding, raised capital through Freedman and co, all of this whilst share price was nowhere near the current price and whilst there was little interest in Prima. It would have been achieved only with the belief Martin and co have had all along for Prima, not only Cvac, but Cripto-1 and others.

I am sure Martin is currently negotiating deals with the best interests of Prima at hand, as soon as he has achieved a deal the market will be fully informed.

All share holders who have had the faith over the last 6-12-18 months are now starting to be rewarded in SP value.

Share holders and daytraders who have not been on the longer journey and are looking only for a quick $ return can't see the forrest for the trees.

Prima will not be an overnight success, as already indicated, it has been a great last 6 months for long term shareholders, but this has been the culmination of many years of hard work and difficult times, the future is before us.

The "free" (2 years worth of hard work) options to be allocated are just reward.

(No one is complaining about Andrew "twiggy" Forrests holdings in Fortescue which have almost doubled his wealth in recent times(I imagine at some point he would have received "Free" shares) If he is making money then so are the shareholders!!)

Martin rogers and co, keep up the good work, long term share holders continue to wait patiently for the next exciting phase for Prima.

I urge everyone to vote on this post to show our support for Martin rogers and co. If you disagree, then vote it down, if you agree then vote it up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.