ZMM 30.8% 0.9¢ zimi limited

I wonder if all the "profiteers"seriously looked into what is...

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I wonder if all the "profiteers"seriously looked into what is about to happen. We have been drip fed at the moment what is happening and little by little they let it drip out.
    I have been trying to read between the lines and every now and then I research a name that IMO is being drip fed to the market.
    E.G. Stuart Jackson oil and gas man part of Moris advisors. Well he is actually part of Transocean the biggest deep sea driller. Where is the oil at the Seychelles? In the water.
    Lets see who else is on the board Mr Anderson former Dep. Prime Minister Chairman of Eastern Star Gas. I recall ESG being bought out by Santos. There is another chap there forget his name was involved with Shells hostile bid for Woodside. They also are interested in doing commercial agreements etc. etc. Look at the management that has been picked up? They are qualified people who I suppose left good jobs or could have taken something else if this was no good. I believe there is a lot more to it than what we know and good luck to us. IMO this is more than just barrels of oil. I dont have the time but if we did a research on all the names of people and companies that are involved I think we would find something that is worth hanging onto like a dog with a bone. Everybody keeps talking about Creole, great, but what about Junon supposed super giant. How unfortunate for the ones that sold out if only they did there own research IMO instead of looking forward to a couple of hundred dollars, and, I suppose after tax. Each to their own . Go figure. Once again good luck to us. Bring it on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.004(30.8%)
Mkt cap ! $1.139M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $5.824K 631.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1185886 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 41760 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.