CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Sigh. Horrible, one-sided moderation again on the CVI thread....

1. 66 Posts.
    Sigh. Horrible, one-sided moderation again on the CVI thread. Well done Ocker, now not only does taking the lord's name (T4P) in vain get your post wiped, but mentioning his adversary 'he who shall not be named' (martis) requires a deletion too.

You have said yourself that T4P's posts are 'very close' to being moderated. If you used any common sense or followed any precedent, half of his posts in the last few weeks would no longer exist. Flaming people (either as a single or a collective) constantly about their assumed trading behaviour - and then having the nerve to defend himself by using the same defence (ie. how can you know someone's trading behaviour from a forum).

I think martis is a d*ck. But the point made was that for whatever reason, he was right about the SP. T4P on the other hand is running at about 5% success rate on the positive predictions for this stock, again for whatever reasons.

In short, T4P often spins ramping with flaming and you call it gold. The same post from ANYONE else gets them banned.

(I have already previously acknowledged the extremely good work T4P had done on this thread, however the RULES apply to all - you can't cancel one abusive post with five informative ones and call it even mods).

It always seems to happen when the SP tanks like it did today. people end up arguing about something inane like forum moderation, and ignoring the fact the their favourite stock dived 20% and the spruikers of positive sentiment have hidden themselves away for a few days until the SP corrects again.

Consistency please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.