martis on the dow and allords , page-33

1. 17,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499
    My only comment is to barrelnut. You may disagree with Martis...in fact you may strongly disagree with him and debate him robustly. To take that even further I think the thread would even benefit if someone like you takes on the role of Darth Vader to Martis's Luke Skywalker......but at the same time be careful to always pay full respect to the man himself as you rip into his arguments. This approach will help HC be all that it can be by ensuring that everyone hears a strong case for both sides and no one ends up getting suspended at the end of the day. I don't think we will go anywhere good if you rip into Martis because you are worried that he may get a cult following or if you insult those who follow his posts.... but I'm sure it would be beneficial to everyone if you lay down some arguments as to why you think he may be wrong in his predictions....and then everyone can make up their own minds.

These are just my thoughts after an early Sunday morning read of the thread. Please just consider this as some gentle guidence to help everyone get the most from this debate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.