Fair enough nine lives, here is the problem already, that i...

1. 576 Posts.
    Fair enough nine lives, here is the problem already, that i stated about cults.
    Nine lives "I think the thread would even benefit if someone like you takes on the role of Darth Vader to Martis's Luke Skywalker
    I'm the evil overlord he's the prince of light who will have a heart in a month. Can i get a black heart if i try hard

Nine lives "I don't think we will go anywhere good if you rip into Martis because you are worried that he may get a cult following"
    already does & other posters are defending him, reason will never win over a mob

young trader "I follow smart money those that have good track record and Martis 2008 call gives him a good track record so let's see"
    So your a follower follow all you like, others can follow in turn. a record from 3 years ago would you invest in a stock or managed fund on that?

"People like Barrelnut on the other hand are hard to respect they offer no opinions or value instead they attack those who have the guts to make a call"

Its called debate i dont lay out my financial plan buys holds or sells or my TA opinion as Like martis calls elsewhere its often wrong & am extremely sceptical of people who appear as legends & i certainly do not follow other posters, if i see something that i disagree with i respond, should i not respond to the uniculture of HC, Maybe i should just add the required phrases and agree, we could make a campfire & sing kumbaya

Trent26 "Now we just need to get Clarkkent back to complete the Triffecta! "

Yes trent it is obvious from other forums they are both coming back, Why is the question.???

Malaz "Barrelnut how much $ did you make during the GFC? I know that Martis would have made millions based on his calls.???

HMMMMM Millions?????Its the internet lets make it billions

I made a $1, $10 blah I made ENOUGH, no need to spruik.

Malz "Or you could just stick your head back in the sand."

at least it would be my decision stick my head in the sand

Follow your own money

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.