KAL 4.00% 2.4¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

Not sure if it is good or bad to have an IS after the AGM. I...

1. 218 Posts.
    Not sure if it is good or bad to have an IS after the AGM. I think one of two things could happen:

1. If the Ann. results are ordinary on Mon or Tues it would be a good way to sure up SH confidence prior leaving the AGM. Dangerous though! SH don't like losing money and flash presentations account for nothing if you are losing dollars.

or

2. If the Ann. results are good on Mon or Tues that alone would put upward pressure on the SP. Add the IS at the end of the AGM, informing people about how much more potential growth in mineral resources KAL can achieve, may add even more upward pressure on the SP. Resulting in a good SP rise throughout the week. But, more importantly the IS might aim to secure big investors for future projects.

At the moment I am thinking an Ann. released on Mon would increase market interest prior to the AGM and IS. Resulting in happy SH and directors.

Obviously, this is purely speculation. I think they are onto something good because KAL is:
    - Conducting a IS
    - Asking SH in the AGM ours thoughts and concerns (Good customer care!)
    - Major SH from the US is coming and wants to meet other SH
    - Another Ann. 48 hrs before AGM
    - They have a new website (which very quickly mentions Clinker Hill which is interesting considering its a Au company)
    - And a bit of gut feel (I think counts for a little bit!)

I work in business development and it honestly looks like good managment and business team. They a factual, prompt and have SH interests at heart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.804M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $16.17K 674.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500651 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 260356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.