XJO 2.11% 7,943.2 s&p/asx 200

martis the bear and caylus the short - tuesday, page-31

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I think you guys are reading far too much into Martis .

He's a guy that came on here at a vulnerable time and because of his posting style gained notoriety. He posted ad infinitum .

It turned out whether posting here ,or on individual stocks ,he managed to get it hopelessly wrong just about every time .The poor fella left with his tail between his legs but he's come back for another crack saying something reasonably outlandish to draw attention to himself.

To suggest that he's come back here to gauge what people are thinking is so silly ,i have to say ROFL

Fwiiw I like Martis ,he adds some interest ,what I didn't like was that he suckered so many naive people into thinking he had some idea of what he was talking about. Imo he has none.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people posting ,and a whole lot more lurking on HC ,who are looking for answers. They simply want someone to tell them definitively whether the market is going up or down.

After a lifetime of investing in stocks and making a lot of money out of it the best advice I can give people is to steer clear of anyone who reckons they can predict the direction of the market .People should invest prudently and not leave themselves too exposed whatever happens .And if you have the dosh and it's not going to hurt you if you get it wrong have a crack , but don't do it when everyone else is. That's my advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.