ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

I can't believe it - some DORK in Greece wipes $billions of the...

1. 120 Posts.
    I can't believe it - some DORK in Greece wipes $billions of the equity markets across the world by proping up his own politcal future - why the hell they don't just wipe Greece of the map is beyond me, because this is the only long term solution for the country. I know it and so does half the world. How can you have 2 year bonds at damm near 100% and survive - impossible. Gangrene is about to take out the genitals and yet they keep pumping in the adrenalin.

Then we have our other brillant economic power the U.S.A - there about to start chucking money around again (QE3) absolutely brillant - all I can say is gold will be well over $2000/oz before the end of January if they follow there tried and true failure path.(QE3) Bit like viagara - gives you a bang but the fizz wears off pretty quick.

Then we have China and they have told them both to get stuffed - Sanity at last.

Then we have the standout - WHL Energy and guess what? Not one single fundamental has changed. Nothing more to say!

I guess it might be a case of tell somebody who cares - at least I feel better.

Cheers
    Scobie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 127628 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.