ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

Scobie, absolutely correct....You see, we have become partners...

1. 1,022 Posts.
    Scobie, absolutely correct....You see, we have become partners with WHN....Simple as that. There has been no news to drive it to .065, nor any bad news to drag it back to .058. I for one just feel lucky to be on board, and am I willing to give up any heads or any oppies...NO WAY!!!

So I was lucky and bought in cheap, and if it ever falls to the level where I am not preserving capital, then the company may as well as shut its doors, and throw away the key.... Regarding Greece, and big brother US of A. Well, they are not sitting on what we quite possibly are..
    Billions of barrels of oil, and as we all know countries have been built on Billions of barrels of oil, so Im not in any panick...

I for one was quite amazed that this early in our journey, the heads flew to 0.065 without any news to drive it there, and the oppies flying to 0.025 was quite weird as well....Made the account look good for a while, but we all knew that this was a crasy rise, and without any big news, quite unfounded....I believe that we will grow, as news comes out, be it good bad or indifferent....

I believe that support is deffinately there at 0.055, and I dont think that we swill see it be bashed around the head at that level.....If prices dip beyond that, then its time for accumulation....This is not a pie in the sky development we are seeing unfold....I for one believe that for long term holders, this may be the goose that lays the proverbial.....

If people wish to sell out for under 0.05, and if the oppies retreat, I for one will accumulate and accumulate...I dont think what plays out in Greece, or for that matter any other market....Oil is Oil, and petrol stations need it, airline companies need it, industrial business needs it, and if we've got it, oh well, someone will have to pay for it.....

The WHN story hasnt changed, there has been no director sell offs, and I wouldnt be surprised to see another director buy up, although that would slow down any further announcements....Look at the area we are in, and its a new hotspot for oil exploration, and big guns are interested in looking what we may have.....I would hold tight on this one, and if any short sighted profit takers, or week hands show their cards, then it time to accumulate.....when this story unfolds, the longtermers will be greatly paid their dues, in a way that many could have only hoped to have been a part of.

This will be one of the big stories of 2011, 2012, and beyond.....Get ready for the surprise, and ride of your life. Goodnight all....and hold tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $48 3.205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 77527 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.