MRX 0.00% 0.7¢ matrix metals limited

martis

1. 17,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    I have seen your comment on CVI thread that you will not be posting on HC for a while. I think that is a shame. I hope you might reconsider just staying off the CVI thread for a while and maybe continuing to post on MRX. I have recently suffered a similiar fate as you on the MPO thread. My intentions there were genuine and several posters accepted that. But there were many who did not appreciate any negative view on THEIR stock. I have gotten around that problem now by staying away from the MPO thread and I have found that generally I have not been hunted down elsewhere.

Whilst I don't agree with your immediate thoughts on CVI I do appreciate your input and I do appreciate and agree with some other stuff you say on various topics. Like MRX for example. Also I do believe some of us "younger" hands could benefit from your experience. I acknowledge that there are several good posters on HC who are talented and/or experienced from who we can learn and I appreciate and respect them all for their various inputs. I do hope you at least continue to post on MRX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.