XJO 0.31% 7,850.7 s&p/asx 200

Morning Trendsetters Tower of terrorIs this the state of the...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Tower of terror

Is this the state of the markets?

Let's go inside and find out...

This wonderful ride - yes it's a full sized building ride, is located in Tokyo Disneyland. I love rides and I couldn't resist this one. So in we went. It reminded me of the stock market.

Top heavy

You can tell that straight away it's overbought, but once inside, it's worse. In the elevator, you progress gently up, then the cable brakes, free fall, crapping your dacks while all the stops are taken out. Something catches and the gears re-engage. Stuttering up again, relief, thank god I stayed with it. Nope, zero screaming G as the lights flicker while plunging downwards in total agonising darkness. Relief, the elevator doors shreak open, oh gawd, just empty space and a cold winters day confronts you from 90 ft up.

Sound familiar. Certainly to me, it resembled my first 12mths trading... An accidental OEX purchase springs readily to mind, accidentally three times too much with no stops and spending a sleepless weekend exposed to...DOOM!

So not a bad analogy for our prophet of doom. The thread has been drifting a bit through lack of interest in the markets. What happens. Our dear Marty turns up and the whole of yesterday's thread is taken over by Wednesday's in responding to Martis.

Some say that he frightens the naive into selling when they shoudn't and that he over dramatises the situation and panics punters. All we know is that this is not the nanny thread and that we are big kids now.

Martis - or as we in the know, know him Clayton Moore - The Lone Ranger and Silver
    'The bailouts of historic proportions will in the not to distant future become of historic readings of what not to do.. Good luck and god bless. Martis

At least the pressure's off Paddington with her forecasts now.

Happy Trading Trendies

PS Marty - Last day you had Marty was 'Skeletons await in the closet tuesday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.