XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

martis's - royal spanking friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Or evening for you Easty night owls.

We have a holiday for CHOGM here in Poith. So out on a date with Honey Dew and then back for a Menage e twa't with Snake Lady too (in my dreams).

Hence the early thread cranker.

Well, well, well. What a wierd turn of events Thursday was. Pisces described it as surreal. Markets up, helium being pumped into the stocks.

Voltaire WAS going to be up in lights with this..

'Voltaire's Rule #1 in trading:-

Don't read the news or you will be bearish when news is bearish and bullish when news is bullish.

The first half of an advance in the markets is when the news is bad. Start to plan an exit when the news improves.'
    VOLTAIRE

But so many were wanting to smack this particular fellow 's bottom that I thought appropriate I do it as well.

Some say that he gained his single mindedness from being married so often and that he has bad knees from begging his wife to be able to go short...again.

All we know is that he is our

MARTIS

We are lining up for YOUR royal spanking, Martis, bend over. Ha ha.

I have to say, you have gained true respect for you 'sticking to your guns'.

You get the odd kick in the guts and you take it with good nature. And although some feel defensive with your posture. I'm sure many of the novices here, including myself, pause to consider the risk of a trade a little more than they might otherwise have.

Wise words from Exfiles

Who is remaining objective ...

The europeans have to accomplish 3 things:

1 voluntary haircut which doesnt trigger cds's - They MAY have done this.

2 recapitalise the banks - still waiting

3 Stabilise the sovereign debt market - still waiting.

If they accomplish 2 and 3 then yeah, 4600 xjo methinks.
    EXFILES

Good luck today Trousers and snakes:)

------------------------

PS Bargain hunters - remember Woolies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.