XJO 2.11% 7,943.2 s&p/asx 200

martis's - royal spanking friday, page-139

1. 11,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    People pay for that service for a reason - to follow the advice because they lack the skill set to make their own decisions. It will not always be right. In the case of martis, he dispenses his views freely, and people can think what they want as there is no cost.

I like martis and his appreciate what he has written, but there is a bit of excessive extremism and inflexibility that has entered his commentry. This is a major rally on the back of expectations about Europe, and if they attempt to print their way out of their problems like the UK is trying, then DOW20,000 and ASX10,000 could be an outcome (yes everything will be worth less in real terms, but cash and long-term fixed interest bonds will be trash).

These were not the only gloomers out there. For example Adam Hamilton has been saying much the same sort of thing as the Slipstreamtrader, but he became a bit more cautious over the last couple of weeks. He still expects a major downmove, and has a major bottom for the US market in October 2012.

I am mostly invested in goldies and given the elevated POG there is no reason to sellout, although I am not fully invested.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.