XJO 0.60% 8,022.7 s&p/asx 200

martis's skeletons await in the closet tuesday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Oh so drearily predictable. Markets sagging again.

Red - again. Disco being caned day after day. Martis proclaiming carnage and hysteria day after day. My PF dipping into six figures of gore and blood. Redbacka's calls on insipid low volume ups and downs.

Pisces? This time, we're gonna join hands and say AND do it together.

Say it with me.

'This time I'm getting out' PISCES

Last Friday, RIO climbing for the sky. I put a cigar in my mouth, leaned back in the Chesterfied Bishop chair, sniffed the brandy balloon and said to myself..

'Gee, dashed if that isn't going up on increasing volume, I won't sell because that's looking a tad bullish - what.'

Pleased with my astute analysis, I went down to the Zoomba and finished putting up the neons.

Oh, before I go on, Redbacka - I told Chantelle Honeydew about your moving average buy/sell 100 percent per decade and she said...

'Well if you really know The Redbacka, why the %#*#^ hell didn't you %#*#^ well do what he says' CHANTELLE HONEYDEW.

(authors note - BDog, %#*#^ stands for flipping)

Good at an intelligent retort, I came back at her

'I am leading by example Chantelle. The fellas on the XJO forum need to know what NOT to do by my example. I have invested too much in their education to back out now'.

Okay, I can't put it off any longer. I tried so hard to find someone other than you know who for the cranker but he just comes up with such good 'gutter press' headlines...

Introducing.

* * * MARTIS THE REAPER * * *

'Think about it.. tax cuts..gov. spending cuts..profit downgrades..unemlpoyment increasing..countries in mega debt..companies cost cutting and lay offs to meet expectations...

skeletons await in the closets..
    question is.. which door do we open first'? MARTIS

Good luck today Fellas and Skirts
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.