XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

MORNING TRENDSETTERS.Ever since I started writing the thread...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS.

Ever since I started writing the thread cranker - the first being 'Feel the love friday' - the day after 'Spit the dummy and leave thursday' - a combined effort of a few others. I have quadrupled my respect for the regular contributors here.

I ride home through Kings Park in the dark - checking for fresh mounds of dirt (indicating freshly murdered bodies.) Feed the damned cat, make dinner, then churn through the XJO thread. Which is the last thing I want to do when Honydew is rubbing her silken bottom against the back of my neck!

It's worth it though Trendsetters. The nuggets I find have contributed to the shining example that my Portfolio is today.

Ingots such as these...

'The GFC had a silver linining, and that is the discipline it brought on to the US and EU markets and policy makers. It was the strict teacher they needed to have to grow up into proper, fiscally responsible and prudent gentlemen.' Foxtrot

and..

'Thanks for the nightmares Martis...night night' Costa 4

Who can't relate to Costa's reply. I start seeing soup kitchens in my head after a dose of Martis. Poor Costa's got enough on his plate trading in Lynas and PEN, a newbie to boot.

Martis, as we ALL KNOW, is warning of a plunge to sub GFC levels. Of couse, last Wenesday took us half way there and back up in a day, so Martis's C wave might take two days. Hope I'm booked in for my next colonoscopy during the C wave and I'm looking at the next bull wave 1 of 5 as I'm sipping on a cuppa.

I have to admit that I admire Martis for his thick skinned fortitude. He's annoyed and jacked of a few XJO'ers but he keeps at it. I expected him to go off in a humph on a few occasions. But there he was, back again, barking at his tormentors.

Pisces asked Martis what level the DOW would have to reach for him to put a hold on catastrophe.

'DOW 12000 ..and hold it for more than a few weeks.
    Do i think we will get over it? NO..
    Do i think we might retest it? maybe..
    First we need to get over 11500 before we can retest 12000
    There after i am expecting 10000 to come into play..'
    Martis

Martis is good to have around, bit of a rogue in the ramping dept (other boards), but a bearer of news from the grim reaper keeps us wary.

Oooh - that reminds me...

Where are all those short traders we picked up last week.

Curious why the market has legs? Our shorter friends have been stopped out on the north side. They have to buy back what I didn't sell. He he ha ha he he!

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.