CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

martix revenues - $50 mill plus per annum

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am happy if someone wants to dispute this but from my calculations the Matrix mine we purchased (if it is actaully back in production?) could be realising approx $50 million/ annum in free cash flows......

When Matrix went into administration it had just upgraded the plant to 9,000 tpa capacity. This was to provide a mine life of approx 6 years at est 1% copper.

They estimated this would have mining costs at around $1.50 per pound. They calculated free cash flows of around 30 mill at $3.00 per pound. simple maths I know, but now that copper is well above this ($4.30 per pound!) you can work out the potetial wind fall of this mine. All infrastructure in place and the off take agreements signed.

In amongst all the other game changing assets CFE holds, this is the real sleeper.

I would think that this may be worth more than $100 million (possibly more) given it is debt free, fully operational, has offtake agreements signed, upgraded plant to 9,00mtpa and also has regional exploration potenial......

I don't care if we keep it and let the cashflows roll in but have a feeling we will start mining and to show the cashflow benefits and then sell for many multiples of what we paid - $7.75 mill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is getting ridiculous and you wonder why the price is been manipulated downwards. I am holding steady and buying on dips (like the last couple of days. GOOD LUCK ALL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $11.46K 11.46M
CLE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.