KAR 1.63% $1.81 karoon energy ltd

Hi Doctor Golf,I still see you comment on the thing that i...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi Doctor Golf,

I still see you comment on the thing that i stopped reading posts of years ago.

I find it even more interesting is - why do you worry about it and more interestingly why would you worry about it's trade.

You and i go back on this thread many years....some don't.

I would have thought you of all people would know that he would have never ever owned 1 KAR share as it was over hyped...had nothing produced nothing...played in a field where demand destruction was imminent..... LNG over priced.

and of course he speciality ...BROWSE BASIN IS IT... BRAZIL IS THE MOST INHOSPITABLE PLACE ON EARTH...

and there are calls for other lumiaries opinions on there opinion....one's who said BG did a runner from KAR when they sore the seismic data of the BROWSE. yeah sure and what happened next???

Let's just stick to listening to the company DR....

If you follwed how you should have, could have, would have traded KAR from such clever people surley you actually had to buy the share in the first place!

It has has only ever declared it a dud....so how do you trade when you don't buy one in the first place...i think that is the point really!!

Esposuing great trading advice now does he.....WOW he had to advise them to buy it first and such a horrible stock would have never enetered it's portfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
-0.030(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.446B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.82 $1.85 $1.78 $8.678M 4.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5319 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 36852 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.