NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Thanks StagmanI dont touch the main parcel which is set at an...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Thanks Stagman

I dont touch the main parcel which is set at an average price in the teens............this is basically the hedge to any mistiming on my trading portfolio balances.......so no issue there. Appreciate the note of concern however.

ST downtrend breakout. 200 MDA well and truly crossed - with a close on the days high.

Stochs and CCI look a little overcooked at the minute - but that's ok. Price well outside top of Bollingers so there may a a repricing in the few days. DPO in positive territory as is MACD.

Hard ST resistance remains at 35cps. I have the Fibonnaci Extension from the first leg at about 46cps for the initial 38% test. Time will tell.

This is a fundamental good news story in the waiting. The blessing was actually the GFC that enabled the entry into this stock at such a perfect time - had the crash not happene, the opportunities that have presented in this stock in recent weeks would not have materialised. So there is light amongst the darkness if people can maitain a civil head and look, study and concentrate.

Best of luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.