TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Tiger has removed the one thing that could have brought it down....

1. 74 Posts.
    Tiger has removed the one thing that could have brought it down. It will now have debt that it can well and truly service. It did this without diluting current shareholders. We are back to fundamentals. A copper producer with low costs and a path towards even lower costs.
    Your petulant whining is ridiculous. There are no guarantees in the sharemarket. Even when your company delivers on performance and financing you still dribble nonsense.
    I have 500,000 shares at an average of 23cents. Not once did I blame Brad Marwood, or TGS or its management for being up to $85k in the red. I acknowledged that it was my investment decision. I could have sold at any time. What we have in Tiger is a company that operates successfully in an African country. Not many companies can operate in these countries and garner the suppprt of their workers and the government. It is because they want to give back to the country as well as reward shareholders. Taking a balanced view I am a supporter of managment. The only mistake has been the bridging finance for paying out Geca. However, Geca was a state owned enterprise that was out of money. By paying them out at a reasonable price, when we did we forged deeper relationships with the people and the government of DRC. Don't forget Geca have other DRC employees to pay. I have no doubt now that I will make a positive return on my investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.