CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

I'm here... I have been busy at work and I have just managed to...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'm here... I have been busy at work and I have just managed to look at HC on my lunch break... it is interesting to see that despite a superb 20% up day for CQT yesterday that I am considered more interesting!!

You guys are a perverse bunch... when CQT is getting belted you moan & groan (refer to my EXM post of a few days ago that discusses that sort of behaviour), and yet when CQT makes a great leap forward you barely mention it... I mean, wtf guys??? Surely I am not as interesting as the buying in CQT, and all the possible permutations of the dispute resolution process, not to mention all the various chess moves left for GFA to make?? Surely this thread should be abuzz with possible strategic options available to CQT???

Besides, I thought all this nonsense was put to bed when I confessed earlier that I was JJ... I also confessed to being Ken Talbot and Barbara Streisand... kbear1 very kindly suggested I was also Michael Jackson - he was right, I am Wacko Jacko too and I am alive - the dead white guy they found in Neverland was just some scrawny Cabana Boy that Diana Ross shagged to death!!!

I also like to eat Hamburgers... perhaps I am also Elvis???

alright, I have to get back to work, so I will sign out from my secret location on the grassy knoll...

Ek is lief vir jou. (oops... I must remember to speak English and not Afrikaans!)

p.s. thank you for your kind words RDL - I do hope you are a lady and that you like Pina Coladas!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.