SDV 2.17% 47.0¢ scidev ltd

I would like to wish all posters on INL.... the good, bad,...

1. 615 Posts.
    I would like to wish all posters on INL.... the good, bad, indifferent, opiniated, uprampers, down rampers, sliders, climbers, abiders, despisers, whingers, praisers, dunces, smarties, lurkers, social commentators, dribblers, compulsive chin wipers, kleenex dispensers, new investors, rusted on old curmudgeons, the naive, the astute, crusty, cute, day traders, corporate raiders and would be Delta plant financiers ... the best of the current holiday period.

It has been a hard year for the old girl but she is still floating and running when many are not. The next 6 months will undoubtedly have more problems and holdups but I believe PW will keep her on track.

For me one of the most interesting things to happen this year (post crisis commencement) is the strong polarisation of shareholders into pro/anti management camps. This has occurred in many companies and is ongoing. Executives are in many companies are being castigated for non performance/excessive salary levels/lack of company direction/ too much debt/ no hedging/hedging/ and lots more reasons. There are may reasons for the actions as investors. I think people are scared of losing their investments and they are targeting management for non performance against their expectations. An executive is a target to focus on and throw rocks at. This is the only way they can express their anger.

INL's performance over the year has left most investors a bit shell shocked, with a drop from an average of 9c in Dec 2007 to an average of 2c in Dec 2008. It was a year of confusion and much smoke and mirrors from day traders and other market manipulators. I dont see this stopping until the Delta plant acquisition is completed and there is production from the plant. Thats what it will take to shut up the half-truthers I think.

When you look at some other companies that are floundering at present, INL still has clear direction and purpose for 2009 with goals to achieve.

Thanks to all those who gave their input to this forum in 2008. Both sides of the coin have a story and contribute to decisions we make.

For those that have had a very good year this year all I can say is ... Go gold Go!!. 2009 is going to be a block buster for gold as the US and UK economies slowly go stern-up, before the final slide into the abyss. $1200 US for gold is my prediction for 2009. A better result would for the world economies to get back on the rails.

For those who marked time in 2008, or it has been a bad year - may 2009 be better for you all.

When it comes to the end ....... all you have are your friends and family. Look after them and treat them well.

All the best and have a safe break.
    Datrat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $89.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.0¢ $29.71K 63.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9871 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 11060 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.