CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

masafin scam website, page-3

1. 192 Posts.
    Like someone posted they are in europe. How could Glen/Paul respond to the asx suspension if there is 6.00 in the morning ? Im sure they know about this scam attack now and are preparing a letter to shareholders. They need to prepare it carefully.

The deceiver knew about the trip because someone phoned to the office. At this time someone has posted the page about "Masafin" on HotCopper. The whole time deceiver are trying to dump this stock until a decline to below 0.013. Shareholders became very nervous because of no news and delay about the funding.

Now it's time to showdown. Post this black list !! Deceiver posted about this and followers give a thumb up.

This i call play with fear!!! Well done deceiver.

They also know management are very slow in responding to anything. Anyway it was happen now. Hope the management know what to do in such a situation.

As i said the deceivers were well prepared on this attack. Some people predict this stock back to $ 0.003 !! How could they do this without information ??! If i had such informations, yes i would put a buy order at 0.005 in place.

This will have consequences. Maybe should engage hacker to find out who hide behind this scam !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.