HMX 0.00% 4.0¢ hammer metals limited

Unfortunately, we have to wait another 2-4 weeks before we see...

1. 4,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1378
    Unfortunately, we have to wait another 2-4 weeks before we see any results. We will see what the market does with the results. When I look at the development of other explorers, I think that solid results alone will hardly make a difference. It would have to be something above average to have an impact on the SP.

It didn't take much volume to bring the SP down from 5.5 to 4.5. An ideal environment to get weaker hands to sell and accumulate 20% lower. Wouldn't want to say that's the case - but I wouldn't be surprised if some traders are deliberately causing such moves.

Well, none of this helps.

The SP is where it is - effectively back where it was 2 or 3 years ago. Which is really frustrating. I think it all helps nothing - now it is once again a case of gritting one's teeth and waiting for the next round of results.

I'm willing to be convinced otherwise, but I don't think we'll see a real revival until the first quarter of 2024. I may be wrong, but when I look at the general mood (also the mood on the markets in general), I have my doubts.

On the other hand, I don't see any point in selling at these levels. One should take a closer look at the RSI. I am still waiting for my tax refund. Then I'll decide what I want to do. Maybe one last capitulation towards 4 cents - would be fine with me to " top up" a little again. DYOR

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5609/5609542-eb4a60da52902338cfb80c62cbabc27d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $320 8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 131257 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 131000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.