TVN 2.04% 5.0¢ tivan limited

Quote - "Sumitomo arent sniffing around for the flurite deposit...

1. 10,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1132
    Quote - "Sumitomo arent sniffing around for the flurite deposit alone. They have huge plans to roll out VRFBs presently in Japan and USA."

Hello Maxter, nice to see another one of your well reasoned posts. My summary of where we stand is as follows (and I will be supporting this CR because I think TVN need this input to survive).

My summary - The Fluorite project is absoultely necessary because it is the quickest way of bringing in a regular flow of income to ensure we can stay afloat until the more important projects are introduced. In this respect your comment quoted above is very important! Essential to all this is the need for a big player with a genuine need for our vanadium and the capital to back its production.
    Another thing I would really like to see is a commitment from both sides of Australian politics to supporting renewable energy. We have the perfect climate and the right resources to do it ALL HERE and comparitively cheaply, with the resultant energy being cheaper than from any other source (currently possibe). However, the recent pushing of the nuclear option has convinced me that the conservative side of our politics (my leaning) has no idea of what renewable energy can do or how to make it happen AND, more importantly, they have no intention of even having the idea investigated?! I agree nuclear works, but it was an idea for 40 or 50 years ago, now there are better options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $86.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $119.9K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86483 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 75153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.