TVN 4.17% 4.6¢ tivan limited

The Wyndham port will be used to export fluorspar, however TVN...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    The Wyndham port will be used to export fluorspar, however TVN want it build a vanadium electrolyte manufacturing facility at the middle arm precinct, that's why it's important to TVN. There is a huge value added from selling the electrolyte made using our own vanduiuim ore then just shipping the vanadium concentrate. In addition having government stump up funding for the present will make our capital requirements a lot less, esp if we can use solar power from Sun cable.

I have read the report and the main pro I took from it it that the Authors is that they do not want the funding to go towards any petrochemical or fossil fuel use, which paves the way for batteries metals manufacturing. However if there is not a large gas company using the facility does it make is viable for the NT gov and Fed gov to fund? So I'm not sure if this is a positive or negative. Also is does not look like it will ba an easy approval either way.

Seems ok to build a huge gas plant in the same vicinity if you are large overseas gas company exporting all of Aus gas oversea on the for peanuts...(Inpex) money talks I guess...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.